The recipe to cook chicken breast in oven is an easy one which at places have mentioned like an uphill task. Chicken breast cooks quickly in an oven and tastes delicious; the only thing that you have to make sure is that you don’t overcook it and neither have you undercooked it as both ways it won’t taste like you have dreamt of while starting to cook.
After you have tried this recipe to cook chicken breast in oven you in the end result will be eating perfect, juicy, tender, and perfectly cooked chicken. The trick to cook the chicken breast by this method is to cover the baking dish with foil in initial stages, as it helps the chicken get thoroughly cooked without drying it out, and in the final stages removing the foil so that the chicken gets golden brown in color.
Note- Chicken is done when all the juices used for cooking run of clear.
Below is a recipe to cook Honey Glazed Chicken Breast in oven quick possible time, maintaining the flavor of the dish.
- 8 boneless chicken breasts (skinless)
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking foil
- Pour the above mentioned ingredients on the chicken breast and make sure you give the chicken breast a proper bath in all of them and let the juices drip off. Repeat the procedure for all the pieces of chicken.
- In a bowl pour the remaining ingredients to use up as a garnishing marinade.
- Heat the oven to 375F. Spray the baking sheet with cooking spray and place the chicken breast on it covered with foil. Make sure you do not overlap the chicken breast over each other in order to help them get baked properly.
- After 20 minutes of baking remove the foil and again bake the chicken breast for another 20 minutes uncovered.
- Check the chicken. If it had turned out golden brown then its done else flip it and roast for smaller intervals for 4-5 minutes.
- After your chicken is done pour the juices as a garnishing over it. To check whether the chicken breasts are done, they when done are tender in texture instead of having a dried out texture.
Serve these with parmesan cheese and pasta for a Mediterranean touch, or serve with green salad for a main course meal. Once you have mastered this recipe you are definitely going to cook it and call your friends and colleagues over for dinner and spend some great time where everyone is all praise for you. Share your experience and if it works out for you share it with your friends and family and teach them how to cook chicken breast in oven.