It’s a proven fact that majority of people across the globe are fashion conscious and love to be called fashionable. When one looks up at a model wearing that you desire, have you ever thought there is a brain that visualized that and his visualization is now your desire. People working out these ideas, the designers are the visionaries that can change a trend and bring a new one whom people follow.
They are not always born with the vision; instead they enhance their skills by studying fashion. Fashion Institute of Technology is one of the fashion study Mecca for students where they desire to graduate. Ranked among the top 5 fashion schools across the globe; Fashion Institute of technology abbreviated as FIT is a part of State University of New York, Ney York City.
- Established in 1944 and got accredited in 1957.
- Accredited member of theFoundation for Interior Design Education Research Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and the National Association of Schools of Art and Design.
- Consistently ranking in the top fashion schools across the world.
For Undergraduate Program:
- Accessories Design
- Advertising Design
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Art History and Museum Professions
- Communication Design Foundation
- Computer Animation and Interactive Media
- Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing
- Direct and Interactive Marketing
- Fabric Styling
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Merchandising Management
- Film and Media
- Fine Arts
- Graphic Design
- Home Products Development
- Interior Design
- International Trade and Marketing for the Fashion Industries
- Jewelry Design
- Packaging Design
- Production Management: Fashion and Related Industries
- Technical Design
- Textile Development and Marketing
- Textile/Surface Design
- Toy Design
- Visual Presentation and Exhibition Design
For Postgraduate programs:
- Exhibition Design
- Global Fashion Management
- Art Market
- Sustainable Interior Environments
- Cosmetics And Fragrance Marketing and Management
- Fashion and Textile Studies
- School of Art and Design
- Jay and Patty Baker School of Business and Technology
- School of Liberal Arts
- School of Graduate Studies
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Fashion Institute has given a long list of world famous designers like Calvin Klein, Francisco Costa, Ralph Rucci, Helen Castillo to name a few. FIT has over 10,000 students enrolled with it and 4 dormitories to provide students with housing facilities. Equipped with word class infrastructure and all the essential amenities FIT offers the most versatile set of faculties renowned in their subjects and with immense experience.