Believe it or not real men are crazy for curves. Look down the fame lists and you will find the names of Salma Hayek, Merlyn Monroe, Kim Kardashian, and the list goes very long. Curves had always been in fashion and will always be in fashion. So girls if you have curves, love them. An hourglass figure is a blessing. Cherish this gift and dress up, and see how heaven shower you with love and how cupid strikes every heart that passes by. To your surprise studies have revealed that curvy women are cleverer and so are their children. That adds one more point to the curves and this list goes long.
With great curves comes great responsibility to make sure the jaws around you drop down open when you pass by. So here are some fashion tips for all the curvy women to make you look more stunning and compel cupid to strike down more for you.
- Flaunt your waist– A little waist flaunting is healthy anytime. Wear well fitted tops and if a bit of your curve shows off, just walk away flaunting it. You have it that’s why you have the right to accentuate it. Curvy women on an average draw more attention than slim structured women.
- Well fit supports– Make sure you wear your bras and spanx that make your body look well postured at the correct places. Well placed under garments are great for hiding your problem areas. So they are a must.
- Dress fit- Ensure your clothes are well fit. If they hang down they will make you look bigger and tight ones make you look large and odd. Ensuring the fit of your dress will make a great impression on everyone. This tip is not only for curvy women but for all body shapes, be very specific in terms of your clothes fitting.
- Accessorize with a belt- Belts provide more emphasis to your waistline and provide a shape and support to your body. It will help emphasizing your waist more.
- Color Combinations- Talking of color combinations lighter tops and dark bottom wear will bring out more of your curves and the upper structure that actually should look more and more appealing. Such color tones never go off fashion and you can play a bit more with solid colors and the number of combinations are never ending. Make sure the colors go with your skin tone too.
- Scoop necklines- Dress up in V-neck clothing that brings out your neck and make it look slimmer and long. They also make curvy women look taller and slimmer.
- Pencil Skirts and short jackets- Short jackets and pencil skirts give a ratio to your waist and hips. They help you flaunt of your legs and waist. You can go with straight styled skirts or A-Line skirts but then also make sure the fitting is comfortable.
- High heels- If you are comfortable with heels, pencil heels not only make you look tall but also bring out your figure and go with everything you wear. Boots with heels clubbed together with basic blue denims a white shirt and a jacket over it will pop the eyeballs out. It is an unbeatable combination and for curvy women it is something with which they any day anytime rule wherever they go in terms of sexiness quotient.
Curvy women are every man’s dream and desire. Look down the history and even further, women had always been portrayed in curves. If you are thinking to shed off those curves think again you have a gift that girls dream to get.